Title: DevOps Engineer II
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
- Implements and maintains automation/scripting via Powershell, DSC, and SCCM.
- Participates in the development SDLC processes to create, support, and refine web applications.
- Actively involved in building out new environments for in-house built applications.
- Supports application environments including Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, load balancing and other 3rd party applications that interface with in-house built applications.
- Supports and configures TFS/VSTS, Build Servers and Release Management servers.
- Supports web site/application deployments via VS Release Management and TFS/VSTS.
- Supports Big-IP F5 LTM and related applications as part of application environments and deployments.
- Develops and supports monitoring solutions to ensure application performance and availability goals are met.
- Implements and maintains cloud based infrastructure, security access policies, and automated provisioning.
- Works with Enterprise Security and development teams to support vulnerability and software security testing processes and tools.
- Coordinates firewall, S2S VPN, and router modifications with Network team as part of creation and support of application environments
If your experience aligns with the above position, please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration. #ZR
- Bachelors degree in a computer related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 5+ years in a fast-paced, customer-facing, mission-critical environment is preferred.
- Strong scripting experience using PowerShell.
- Strong knowledge of Azure cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Azure virtual networks, Azure Active Directory; including provisioning, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
- Strong, confident knowledge of the Windows Server operating system and Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware vSphere strongly preferred).
- Strong knowledge of installation, configuration, upgrade, and provisioning tasks using PowerShell or other common scripting languages (Python, Perl, VBscript, Bash).
- Strong knowledge of networking components, protocols, and security (subnets, firewalls, routing, DNS, HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of supporting build and release processes and tools (Visual Studio Team Services/Team Foundation Server strongly preferred).
- Strong knowledge of load balancing technologies; F5 BigIP LTM strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Configuration Management technologies (DSC, Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and writing and executing SQL queries.