Salary: $20/hr (weekly pay)
Location: Seattle, WA 98108
Full-time or Part-time ( Flexible )
3 month contract (potential for extension)
Would You Like to Get Paid to Help Cure Cancer?
Looking for energetic and excited team members who would like to join their non-profit team as Sales/Outreach
candidate, Successful candidate may have sales experience, are excellent communicators and listen well to help coordinators build programs that fit their schools and encourage volunteers to join us in the fight against blood cancers.
- Make outbound calls and acknowledgement calls to prospective and existing contacts
- Relationship development and having strategic conversations around goal setting and campaign
- Maintain established outbound call volume to source, establish relationships and generate qualified new lead generation for the campaign leadership.
- Provide accurate follow up through proactive phone and/or e-mail communications keeping interested leads warm and engaged.
- Assist in the development of program materials, including assembly and distribution.
- Maintain assigned program records and files.
- Prepare assigned campaign correspondence and reports.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS mission and programs to promote the field and campaign fundraising initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1+ year’s business development, outreach and/or relationship based sales experienced
- Recruiting experience helpful
- Fundraising and outreach experience a plus!
- 1 day travel to local schools/meetings
- Commitment to making outreach calls
- Ability to professionally represent the company and its mission
- Capacity to confidently speak with educators regarding key messages and values of the campaign
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to collect and organize data effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and databases
Please send your resume. Thank you!