Colorado Springs, CO 80919
1st Shift; Mon- Fri
Assemblers will maintain manufacturing processes to support production delivery, cost and quality goals. Must be able to be a team player, run machines, must be able to count and be very safety conscientious. Duties include but are not limited to manufacturing electro-mechanical assemblies, working from assembly drawings. Hands-on position and which both large equipment and fine detailed assembly work. Assemblers will perform a wide range of skilled mechanical assembly operations in a production environment.
- Visually inspect every piece inside the tube numerous time
- Hands-on position and which both large equipment and fine detailed assembly work.
- Carefully assemble small pieces of brazen material inside the tube
- Good hand eye coordination, as the candidate will be working with very tiny parts under a microscope
- Have a background with very detailed orientated work and be able to work patiently until ALL work is completed
- Work safely and apply 6S principles to work area. Use lean practices to reduce production bottlenecks, eliminate waste and reduce cycle time.
- Attention to detail so that quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Ability to work effectively in a team based, fast paced environment.
- Assembly of electronic and mechanical assemblies in a clean room environment, sometimes working under a microscope to assembly complex assemblies utilizing assembly documentation and procedures.
- Willing to perform tasks as an internal auditor
- Participate in Continuous Improvement programs
- Document non-conformance
- Perform other activities as assigned.
- Use common hand and electronic assembly tools safely
- Must be able to routinely pick up 50lbs. when assembling equipment
- Cycle count program processing and problem resolution
- Adherence to ISO 9001 2000 quality system
- Pick inventory parts to fill manufacturing and customer needs
- Assist packaging large instruments in shipping crates
- Work in clean room environment
- Write engineering change requests to address production, documentation, or design problems
- Perform physical inventory on a yearly basis
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- 1-3 years mechanical assembly
- Ability to read electronic component values, mechanical assembly drawings
- Practice work safety always
- Get information needed to do the job
- Meet or exceed quality and quantity standards
- Keep work area clean and orderly
Please submit your resume for consideration!