Game Content Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
$26.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)
6 Month Contract
About the Role:
Our client, a global eSports video game producer is seeking a Game Content Coordinator
to join the team. In this role, you'll help implement planned work and help teams organize future work. That will include things like creating missions for in game events and the addition of new content to the in-client store, along with other core features of our client’s game that millions of players interact with every day.
What your day might look like:
We like to talk to people who identify with the following:
- Implement new loot and missions and add content to our in-client Store based off specifications provided.
- Help organize game content that will be translated into other languages
- Track bugs identified by QA, investigate the root cause, and resolve them within our tools
- Help a range of teams organize and coordinate their upcoming content, including providing visibility to other teams dependent upon your work
- Track the state of content once it goes out to players, ensuring it’s behaving as intended
- Help improve our processes for implementation of missions and store content
It helps if:
- A project manager: You're keen on details and never let things slip through the cracks; you have a love for process and helping teams move their projects towards the finish line.
- A systems chameleon: You’re down to learn how to work with new tools and workflows to help get content into the game as needed.
- Comfortable with technical processes: You’re adaptable, down to learn how to work with new tools and workflows to help get content into the game as needed
- Comfortable with ambiguity: When changes are made, you keep a cool head, adapt, and fight on, even if you don’t have all the details.
- A strong collaborator: You communicate and work well with others, figuring out priorities and approaches.
- A critical thinker: You can see problems coming and suggest or implement solutions as appropriate.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- You understand games and why people play them: Ideally you’ll play League of Legends and/or other games regularly
- You’ve done similar work before: Prior experience in coordinator and/or administrator roles is a plus.
- You’re comfortable with Photoshop: Basic fluency in Photoshop is another plus.
- You can work some Excel magic: You’re able to leverage advanced formulas, scripts, and macros to simplify content management.