$25 per hour
- Provide administrative support to the HR Business Partner team
- Originate HRIS notifications, answer employee questions, develop procedures and guidelines, and recommend process improvements.
- Respond to employee questions quickly and accurately and providing a positive employee experience.
- Support onboarding and offboarding activities (scheduling, new hire paperwork, supporting new hire orientation sessions, responding to employee questions)
- Generate exception reports for required HR trainings and communicate with employees who are not in compliance.
- Provide HR project support including developing communications, scheduling, training assistance, and room set-up.
- Support immigration administration by maintaining files, monitoring deadlines, audits and other related duties.
- Handle employee records auditing, filing, other activities as needed.
- Collaborate with the recruiting coordinators to ensure smooth handoffs and a great employee experience.
- Assist with other HR functions as needed.
- 2 years of experience providing customer/client/employee-centered administrative or operations support in a business environment, or related experience.
- Experience in HR support a plus.
- Ability to focus and approach tasks and people with curiosity, a learner mindset, and patient demeanor.
- Must be proactive, reliable, and self-directed.
- Collaborative orientation and ability to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and ability to produce clear written communication.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information discretely and professionally.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and producing quality work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite.
Please submit your resume for consideration!