Title: Senior Event Manager(Enterprise)
Location: Mountain View, CA 94041
Pay rate: $53-$67hr (Weekly pay)
Term: 6-8 month Contract (Potential for extension)
Our client is a thriving educational tech company that envisions a world where anyone, anywhere can transform their life by accessing the world’s best learning experience. They are also a strong, fun-loving community that shares meals, music, volunteering, sports, and more! They are looking for an experienced Sr Event Manager to support sales and enterprise teams.
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for connecting the world to lifelong transformative learning. They also work to shape public conversations on the future of education and work. The team is segmented into four areas of focus: Consumer Marketing, Enterprise Marketing, Brand & Creative, and Communications.
- Manage and coordinate events and upcoming conferences
- Work closely in event planning/logistics with customer success, B2B sales team and marketing.
- Manage event logistics, communications and email invites to ensure flawless execution and an optimal customer experience.
- Assist with the marketing pieces for upcoming events and company retreats
- Manage logistics, provide strategic event support and oversee experience for Enterprise at company Conference.
- Manage enterprise conference calendar and customer meeting schedule in collaboration with sales and customer success team.
- Coordinate and communicate enterprise conference plans across enterprise team and other conference partners.
- Prepare and execute enterprise conference invitees. Track and ensure we are hitting attendance targets.
- Collaborate with the conference team leads to ensure coordination and alignment on enterprise experiences and event logistics.
- Additional events support related to business strategy including Enterprise Sales kick-off and other regional events as needed.
- Support additional marketing initiatives including management of customer email campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-7 yrs of event planning with emphasis managing logistics, providing event support and overseeing experience for Enterprise and Sales teams
- Must have experience providing event support for B2B sales team and Enterprise
- Previous experience in email marketing/marketing background is a plus.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders, including sales and customer success teams.
- Experience with calendar management for events and meetings
- Experience developing and executing event programs, as well as continually measuring and improving activities and processes to meet or exceed event goals
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead large, cross-organizational events, on time with positive, measurable impact
- Detail oriented, organized with ability to effectively multi-task
- Comfortable with a fast-paced culture, with the ability to learn quickly, think creatively and stay focused and organized while managing multiple priorities
- Experience with Google Suite – docs, sheets and slides
- Must reside within close distance of the office
- Must pass background check
If you meet the job qualifications, please submit your resume!