Cloud DevOps Engineer
King of Prussia, PA 19406
$46 per hour
6 month Contract
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology is seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer
to assist them. Within this role, you will contribute to the development of the Value Based Payment solution.
- Create and manage Azure resource automation and monitoring.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to provide reliable and scalable automation.
- Manage deployment pipeline from Development to Production.
- Provide technical leadership for the Operations team.
- Contribute to improve all our processes across the board.
- Stay ontop open tasks and help to groom backlogged tasks.
- Work closely with the business and analytics team.
- Lead code reviews and provide guidance to other developers.
- Assist in evaluating innovative technologies that may be helpful to the team.
- Help to define testing strategies to assure the accuracy of our analysis.
- AWS infrastructure and services (primary must-have skill set)
- Kubernetes & Docker
- Design and implement CI/CD automation using Gitlab / Team City with deployment to AWS
- Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) automation (Ansible / Terraform etc.)
- Code and pipeline metrics and monitoring best-practices
- Java app containerization and microservices architectures
- Openshift experience a plus
- Ability to design, evaluate, implement, document and provide instruction on DevOps pipeline implementation and best practices (key skill)
- Experience monitoring and managing cloud deployments, including the implementation of auto-scaling and cost-management techniques (key skill)
Please submit your resume for consideration!