Front-End Developer (TEMP) - San Diego, CA
Length of Assignment
: 4-6 Months
: $35.00 - $40.00/HR DOE
Voted Best Places to Work
for six years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
StaffingNation is TargetCW’s proprietary Contingent Workforce Management tool, which manages the full cycle of contingent workers from job requisition management to fully automated onboarding. Our tech team is composed of passionate software engineers. We maintain a culture where developers are encouraged to learn and grow their skills with new products and technologies. We believe in an open exchange of ideas and knowledge, and personal growth.
TargetCW is looking for a talented Front-End Developer
to help drive the following:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Optimize our application for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- 3-5 years of front-end web development experience
- Experience with responsive layouts and mobile design
- Proficient in Responsive Web Design and Git
- Strong desire to stay up to date with software trends and cutting-edge technologies
- Passion for building a product with a UX that is beautifully designed
- Experience with mobile app design
- Experience working within PHP
- Experience with Linux command line and environment
- Experience in the HR, Staffing, Payrolling, and/or VMS space
to submit your resume and learn more about our team! #ZR
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.