Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
$25-$27 per hour
3 Month Contract
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a Technical Writer to assist with writing technical materials, such as equipment materials, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions. In addition, you will be responsible for organizing, editing and maintaining technical records and files.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
- Bachelor's degree required. Entry to 2 years of experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.