Client services Rep
Phoenix, AZ 85020
We are a leading provider of background screening solutions including a comprehensive selection of employment background checks and verifications, employee drug testing, employment physicals, and compliance management services.
: The primary objective of the Client Services Department is to provide prompt, accurate and timely service to our clients. As most clients submit and retrieve their background checks via our online application, this position involves frequent explanation and step-by-step walk through of using a web-based system to non-technical users (HR staff, managers, business owners). While not a technical support position, experience and/or skills involving web site usage, troubleshooting, etc. is an asset.
- Works directly with clients to effectively manage their needs and inquiries in a timely, informative, and professional manner.
- Handle a significant number of inbound and outbound transactions, providing phone and email-based support.
- Document customer transactions according to company procedures in a web-based CRM application.
- Perform new account setup and existing account maintenance functions.
- Anticipate customer needs and deliver solutions for proactive customer service.
- Perform daily outbound calls to assigned clients regarding order status and updates.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Some college or technical college preferred.
- 2+ years experience as a client services representative, business-to-business (B2B) preferred.
- Experience working interdepartmentally to find answers and come up with solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems within the bounds of department policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and assess information in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Internet/Web Skills
- Listening and rapid comprehension skills; strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Detail-oriented and is an adept problem solver.
- Ability to remain calm and professional while dealing with difficult customers and customer situations.
- Knowledge of background checks, pre-employment screening and/or human resources would be an asset to this position.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!