We are a leading provider of background screening solutions including a comprehensive selection of employment background checks and verifications, employee drug testing, employment physicals, and compliance management services. We are currently seeking full time Operations Manager to join our growing team and over see our Drug Testing and Occupational Health department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with Clients when needed in regard to orders, issues, questions, and training
- Act as a liaison between the client, candidate and provider to quickly obtain results
- Monitor the daily production volumes for the department, ensuring work is completed
- Prepare productivity reports that can be used to monitor individual productivity and be a guide for performance measurement
- Expand upon department training practices, including certification classes
- Participate in Account Implementation update sessions
- Manage operation processes such as:
- Creating new accounts
- Obtaining pricing information for new products requested by clients or Sales
- Adding services to accounts as needed
- Ensuring front line calls are being made efficiently
- Confirming results are being obtained, uploaded and QA’d in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining proprietary database with clinic and account information.
- Assign work to employees as needed
- Monitor the department ticketing systems
- Write and conduct annual performance evaluations
- Respond to requests for assistance from Client Services and Sales Departments
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years Operations Leadership
- 3 to 5 years leading a team of 20 or more
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to troubleshoot basic IT issues
- Ability to work successfully within a cross-functional team to quickly solve problems
- Demonstrate high level of expertise in customer service, conflict resolution, training and relationship building.
- Experience in interviewing/hiring
- CRA Knowledge
- Experience in Drug Testing and Occupational Health field
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED