Verifications Specialist (Call Center)
New Port Richey, FL 34655
We are a leading provider of background screening solutions including a comprehensive selection of employment background checks and verifications, employee drug testing, employment physicals, and compliance management services.
Job Summary: We are looking to immediately fill our Verification Specialist positions with motivated individuals. This position is responsible for inbound and outbound calls to verify information reported by applicants on their job applications/resumes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage inbound calls for Employment, Education, Reference and Licensing Verification's.
· Maintain effective record keeping for all calls handled. Ensure all verifications sent out are followed up on in a timely manner.
· Data entry of information verified over the phone (ie. employment dates, graduation date, degree achieved, etc.)
· Quality assurance and data review of information obtained for verifications.
· Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties involved in obtaining verification information.
· Guarantee daily, weekly and monthly goals are met.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-volume Call Center and the following skills:
· Understanding of general computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook and web applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Detail and Goal Oriented
· Works well independently
· Ability to multi-task and manage daily assignments
· Team motivated and able to work well with others
· Experience with researching business information on the web
· High School Diploma/Equivalent Required
Prior Verification and Collections Experience is a plus and the following skills would be useful for candidates applying:
· Experience with working with sensitive data
· Prior customer service or call center experience
· Reverse address/telephone tracking
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION!