Garden Grove, CA
$16 per hour
1st shift: 5:30am-2:00pm
- Perform all tasks and functions associated with assembly windings, magnetics and prepping.
- Work from production/assembly instructions, parts lists, wire lists, diagrams, verbal instructions, and notes to assemble, wire and installs a wide variety of components
- Utilize a variety of hand tools such as soldering iron, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers and rulers and microscope
- Read, write and perform minor assembly calculations.
- Maintain records and paperwork associated with all transformer assembly
- Wind magnetics using wire gauges from AWG-48 thru AWG-7, including various sizes of copper strapping.
- Cut and shape insulation materials while following instructions for the use in bobbins, multi winding insulation, and the gapping of cores.
- Using insulation, stripping techniques, including manual and machine, strips insulation from wires in accordance with instructional materials.
- Using inductance measurement equipment, measures and records inductance and winding information as required.
- May be asked to perform other duties not outlined in this description
This job requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by the export laws of the United States. Because of this candidates are required to provide proof of either US citizenship, Permanent US Residency or classification as a protected individual as defined in 8 USC 1324b (a) (3).
- High school diploma; general education degree (GED); or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in assembly preferred magnetic and winding assembly.
- Must be able to read assembly instructions, and related documentation.
- Must be able to understand and record information on routing instructions.
- Must have working knowledge of soldering techniques, and be able to use wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screw drivers, pliers, rulers and a microscope preferred.
- Must be able to perform basic calculations (I.e. measuring length, turns, size, etc)
- Must be able to identify color codes to match component identification and have working knowledge of productions prints.
- Certifications in ESD Training, Soldering Training, Staking / Bonding Training preferred, not required.