Title: Report Coordinator- Live Operations Team
Location: Santa Monica, CA 90404
Salary: $26 - $32/hr.
1 Year Contract with STRONG possibility of extension/conversion
As a Production Coordinator on our clients Live Operations Team, you will work alongside Live Producers to create and deliver operational metrics reports to internal teams. This team partners with product managers, delivery managers and other technical leaders in order to provide a consistent, healthy live service.
- Create operational reports as defined by the Live Production team and communicate them to internal stakeholders (generally using predefined report templates)
- Review materials and processes created by others and offer suggestions for improvement
- Provide input on processes and procedures
- Present progress and results of tasks to management and other interested parties in person or in digital format
- Perform other relevant duties as required
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.
- Project coordination experience - This person should be familiar with basic computer and organizational skills and be skilled in creating presentations, spreadsheets, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills - As the primary responsibilities of this work would entail both written and physical delivery of information, we’re looking for someone who can communicate equally well via text and in-person
- Ability to work semi-independently - Given the complexity of our client, we do not expect whomever we bring in to be able to go off on their own on Day 1.
- Candidates can largely self-manage outside of the places where having support would make them more efficient
- Google sheets experience is a MUST; Google Suite Master (sheets, docs, calendar, etc.)
- Exp. delivering reports to multiple stakeholders
- Extremely detail orientated- accuracy is paramount to this role