Help Desk Coordinator
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
$19 per hour
6 Month Contract
Our Client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a help desk coordinator to help provide technical assistance to computer system users. In this role, you will be responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone, or via a remote location.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity.
- May install software or perform hardware testing remotely.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Associates degree in a computer related field or equivalent training is required.
- 2-4 years’ office or customer service experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Proficient with computer software, such as configuration management, desktop communications, operating systems, and internet directory services software.
Please submit your resume for consideration!