San Mateo, CA 94010
$72-$74 per hour
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Code new programs to client's specifications and create test data for testing.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing
- 5+ years of development and product engineering experience designing and developing software
- Strong understanding of the Node execution environment
- Solid experience building and consuming applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience using virtualization technologies/Docker containers and AWS
- Experience with test frameworks such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha and Chai
- Develop solutions that are high quality, scalable, reliable, and reusable
- Experience in building financial applications is preferred
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan sprints, expand stories into technical tasks, work on removing impediments, and execute at top velocity
- Successful track record of delivering on projects, both individually and as a team member
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
- Clearly communicate status and open issues to team leads and managers
- Able to work effectively independently on assigned tasks, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good technical writing and interpersonal skills
Please submit your resume for consideration!