Customer Service Representative
Lewiston, Maine 04240
$13 per hour ( Weekly Pay)
5 Month Contract to Hire
As the Customer Service Representative,
you are responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Typical day to day responsibilities will include determining client’s issues and offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service-related or call center experience required.
- 1-2 years of billing experience
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with MS Outlook or data entry software.
- Background and drug screening required
Please submit your resume for consideration!