Accounts Payable Analyst
Donelson, TN 37214
$18 per hour (weekly pay!)
3 month Contract
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to assist them with accounts payable functions. The ideal candidate will have accounts payable processing experience and have a good understanding of accounting principles.
Some of your daily duties will be:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Maintain efficient business administration processes to ensure accounts payable invoices are entered in a timely and accurate manner
- Process high volume of vendor invoices of various types
- Perform administrative duties including scanning, archiving and verifying of company documents
- Ensure correct posting of all accounting credit documents and debit notes according to national business and tax laws
- Review and post invoices of varying complexity, ensuring adherence to company processing standards
- Administer purchase order invoice process, addressing discrepancies as needed
- Support monthly and annual procedures including reporting, close and audit functions
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Maintain Vendor Master Data - Setting up new vendor and process vendor changes.
- Processing Expense Reports & auditing T&E
- Knowledge of SunTrust and Amex Ecard/Travel Programs
- Knowledge and processing of 1099’s by tax deadlines
- AP Customer Service – checking status of payments, vendor invoices and answering various questions regarding AP.
- Banking – issue stop payments, void payments, unclaimed property, entering and posting wires from Treasury.
- Reporting – Can create reporting in excel.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bonus Points for:
- Bachelor'd Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Strong in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Experience working with:
- AMEX & PCARD programs
- SAP or OCR systems
- BOA Cash Management Programs
Please submit your resume for consideration!