Purchasing and Logistics Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
$31-$36 per hour
8 Month Contract
Our client is a leading eSports video game developer, publisher, and tournament organizer. They are seeking a Purchasing and Logistics Coordinator.
Gamers very welcome!!!
- Coordinate deliverables, complete process documentation, and remove bottlenecks across the multi-disciplinary stakeholders to ensure a seamless purchase-to-pay process.
- Help the Product, Initiative or Discipline team in making the right purchase, at the right time and for the right cost.
- Support the creation of project visibility notices (PVNs) and steward the approval process when necessary.
- Review, interpret, administer, and manage contract and purchase agreements, and process them into the procurement systems.
- Submit supplier setup requests to enable new vendors.
- Submit contract requests and handle purchase request, orders, and changes.
- Provide monthly purchasing summaries to purchase requestors, product owners and product finance partners on approved invoices.
- Manage inventory tracking and audits for inflight purchases until received and monitor the associated shipping and logistics.
- Receive, check and eventually dispute telecommunications monthly invoices, ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Keep invoice tracker up to date
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or equivalent supply chain / logistics management experience.
- 2-4 years experience in a fast-paced, high volume transaction processing environment and understand contractual business lingo, financial forecasting, capital and operating expenses, and accruals.
- Must have experience working in Coupa.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or iProcurement is desired.
- Previous purchasing or procurement background.
- Experience with Service Catalog, either having set up or managed in work history.
- Experience working with direct buying relationships with large companies.
Please submit your resume for consideration!