Lombard, IL 60148
$65 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a Programmer/Analyst to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Minimum of 5-6 years in IT industry with focus on development of complex business systems.
- Expert knowledge and minimum of 5-6 years of hands-on experience in .NET framework
- Expert knowledge and minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Oracle PL/SQL including complex stored procedures.
- Experience in data modeling for Relational databases.
- Experience working in agile software development environment.
- Experience in working with business and Operation users.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Basic knowledge of logical data modeling and physical data modeling.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, etc..
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Please submit your resume for consideration!