Localization Project Manager
Los Angeles, CA
$50-$60 per hour
Our client was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, our client released its debut title to critical and player acclaim. It remains the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the player experience.
- Ensure that DEV practices incorporate internationalization and global mindset as part of the core philosophy
- Communicate the goals of projects to senior leaders to achieve constant partner alignment across the organization
- Champion the tenets of holistic ownership of products and processes from end-to-end while effectively engaging all partners concerning localization
- Champion the vision of the localized experience, building positive relationships with developers and regional teams
- Manage localization efforts in a multidisciplinary team through all stages of development lifecycle and through live production
- Connect centrally located clients to other clients in other regions, developing robust lines of communication and encouraging holistic teamwork
- Identify/assess risks and strategies to mitigate and escalate as necessary to all relevant partners
- 3+ years Localization Project Manager experience.
- Experience in localization within the gaming industry is a HUGE bonus.
- Knowledge of QA and business operation processes.
- Comfortable working with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Ability to work in Agile, Scrum, Sprint, and coordination.
Please submit your resume for consideration!