Technical Intel Recruiter
San Diego, CA 92131 (REMOTE)
Pay Rate: $100k – $120k (DOE!!!!)
M – F
/ 6-month contract to hire!
Medical Benefits included!
Start date: ASAP
We are seeking an experienced Technical Intel Recruiter
to join our recruiting team. The ideal candidate enjoys a work environment where being entrepreneurial is expected, where innovation and new ideas happen every day, and where problems are solved by teams of passionate and confident individuals. Our culture thrives on out of the box thinking and the unique powerful expressions of our owners.
This position will support our Cleared placement opportunities which requires a high level of outreach and signification influence skills to execute on best-in-class practices for end-to-end candidate experience from sourcing, screening, interviewing to selection and offer negotiations.
- This will be a "remote" role, sitting on-site in San Diego supporting the Virginia office and openings
- Consistent demonstration of integrity and collaboration to deliver effective recruitment results using industry best practices.
- Create and execute a talent acquisition strategy for hiring cleared technical staff, high-volume and high-quality sourcing and recruiting processes, establishing best practices hiring processes and policies.
- Partner with BU leadership and HR to tackle hiring goals and strategically lead initiatives to enhance recruiting capabilities.
- Leverage social media and recruitment tools to actively market and cultivate talent with our targeted profiles.
- Create pipelines to track upcoming opportunities and assist in strategic planning.
- Create reports analyzing market conditions of candidates in the region as well as prevailing market salaries.
Please submit UPDATED resume for immediate consideration!
- 7 years progressive sourcing, identifying, interviewing and hiring highly cleared candidates with clearance up to TS/SCI/ with Counterintelligence and Full-Scope Polygraphs across a wide domain of technical skills.
- Strong sourcing capabilities leveraging Boolean searches, job boards, ATS and social media, such as JazzHR, Paylocity, Greenhouse, Clearance Jobs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Entrepreneurial drive, results-oriented, outstanding organizational skills, flexibility and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a dynamic environment.
- Technology Industry experience with strong knowledge of technical talent sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Exceptional leadership skills including the demonstrated ability to influence and drive results.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals through influencing, collaborating, and developing productive relationships with senior leadership and line managers.