Oxnard, CA 93036
$20 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking an accounting associate
to compile data, compute fees and charges and prepare invoices for billing purposes. In this role you will be responsible for computing company charges, itemizing statements or invoices and computing payroll.
- Balance and reconcile batch control totals with source documents or computer listings in order to locate errors, encode correct amounts, or prepare correction records.
- Prepare itemized statements, ills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Reconcile and post receipts for cash received by various departments.
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data and keeping other records concerning costs and shipments.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of financial and/or accounting experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
Please submit your resume in consideration!