Sr. Quality Control Inspector Boulder, CO 80301
$22 per hour (Weekly Pay)
6-month Contract Potential to hire
- Perform receiving and in-process inspection on custom PCBs and PCBAs
- Perform receiving inspection on custom sheet metal parts
- Perform in-process inspection on box builds and electrical assemblies.
- Complete work and assembly processes that meet or exceed IPC Class 3 standards
- Read and work from assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, Mechanical drawings, parts list.
- Work to production schedules and timelines
- Perform duties in a safe, non-hazardous manner in compliance with safety standards
- Maintaining a clean working area
- Identify and recommend disposition of defective components
- Assist in the training of less experienced technicians.
- May rework products to meet customer specs.
- Has active IPC-610 certification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and a proven track record of excellence in PCB, PCBA, and Mechanical inspection.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain highly organized in a high-volume production environment.
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast paced environment.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and process.
- Experience in Microsoft Office. (Excel, Word, Access)
- Experience with Agile and Oracle.
- 5+ years of experience in related field.
- Prior Mil-Std Workmanship experience a plus.
- High Precision timing, test and measurements experience a plus.
- Current or recently expired IPC 610 and IPC J-STD certifications.
Please submit your resume in consideration!