DevOps Engineering Lead
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
$82-$84 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a DevOps Engineering Lead
- Design, implement, document and maintain AWS CI/CD pipelines and deployment architectures, in a lead capacity, using industry and CoE prescribed best practices including the implementation of metrics gathering and reporting, QA automation, security scan tooling, cost controls/auto-scaling, and HA/DR capabilities.
- Directly embed with and materially support other product teams as a DevOps SME.
- Champion DevOps CoE goals and provide relevant guidance and mentor-ship within the CoE team and across product teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 10+ years of experience required.
- Java-centric experience is desirable.
- A solid foundation in computer science and networking concepts.
- Team player attitude with a willingness to mentor.
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication to excellence.
- Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop CI/CD pipeline and operational solutions.
- Performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution.
Please submit your resume in consideration!