Title: Mechanical Assembler(Tooling)
Location: Duluth, GA
Duration: 6 -12 month contract (potential for permanent)
Pay rate: $17 Weekly pay)
Hours: Full-time M-F
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Mechanical Assembler/Tooling
that will play an important role to the key success of the team!
Do you enjoy taking equipment apart and then putting it together again or fixing equipment when it isn’t working correctly? You will be putting together mechanical assemblies, including large antennas, using light equipment and tooling. Working as part of a bigger team within the Manufacturing area, your sense of teamwork will draw you into additional duties, to include moving equipment and integrating assemblies into our bigger systems. If you can learn the job, we’ll train you to do it, and do it right, from documentation to following process and procedures!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in mechanical assembly- Must have experience with mechanical tools, drills and impact tools.
- Ability to read fabrication drawings
- Ability to drive and operate a forklift, given proper training and instruction
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work at heights up to 100 feet
- US government position. US Citizenship required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug, alcohol screening and background check
- Operate light machinery
- Operate forklifts and aerial lift
- Ability to use mechanical tools, drills, & impact tools
- Ability to work to documentation and procedures
This position will be a safety-sensitive position requiring a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen to participate in our FAA Drug and Alcohol prevention program.
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!