Title: Business Analyst
Location: Century City, CA 90067
Pay Rate: Up to $30/hr.
2 month contract with the possibility of extension
The Business Analyst is responsible for accurately and efficiently managing and maintaining Tenant/Unit information and processing sales contracts and amendments.
- Daily management and processing of Tenant & Unit information in our accounting system (JD Edwards), lease management system (Salesforce), master data management system (Informatica).
- Ensure compliance with Data Governance rules and guidelines
- Daily maintenance of lease management source inventory data, including commissioning new inventory, decommissioning eliminated inventory, swapping inventory, etc., including:
- Reviewing product request for completeness and accuracy
- Making changes to inventory in systems to reflect approved/real inventory
- Daily processing of opportunities submitted for contract language changes, amendments, approval and execution, including:
- Ensuring the lease management and accounting systems remain in synch and legal documents are accurate and properly reflected.
- Reviewing documents for completeness and accuracy
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, appropriate approvals obtained.
- Contract standards
- Acceptable use clause inclusion
- Tax, Legal, and Risk Management guidelines are met
- Modifying opportunities in the leasing system to reflect signed contract and amendments
- Coordinate with field personnel, lease abstractors, A/R department to ensure contracts and amendments are accurately processed
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration. #ZR
- Strong ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized and flexible.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a self-directed way.
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a relevant field and minimum 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Retail Real Estate Industry and/or Lease Management Applications preferred.